Lack of engagement in the workplace is
one of the biggest issues
affecting businesses today.
Unhappiness in the workplace costs
businesses more than they know.
- Only 15% of the global workforce is engaged—that is where they are emotionally committed and bringing the highest performance to the organization. That means 85% are disengaged or even worse, actively disengaged. Research shows this is having a huge negative financial impact on businesses.
- A worker’s disengagement costs the company about 1/3 of the worker’s salary on average.
- Up to 70% or more are not happy at work and are dreading Mondays.
- 84 percent of employees in a recent poll said they plan to look for a new position within a year.
Effectively managing employee engagement
is critical to your team success, not to mention the health of your entire organization.
Engaged employees are more likely to be happy employees
Benefits of having a happy employee versus an unhappy one is staggering:
1. Happy people work better with others
2. Happy people are more creative
3. Happy people fix problems instead of complaining about them
4. Happy people have more energy
5. Happy people are more optimistic
6. Happy people are way more motivated
7. Happy people get sick less often
8. Happy people learn faster
9. Happy people worry less about making mistakes – and consequently make fewer mistakes
10. Happy people make better decisions
It’s clear that a key goal for most
businesses should be increasing
As a leader you may think about:
What if you could dramatically improve and validate the effectiveness of your employee engagement intitiaties?
What if you could teach yourself, your team members, and your organization to become more engaged and contribute significantly with higher performance and productivity?
What if you could stop struggling with high employee turnover, low productivity, and high sick leave and actually see the mindset shift employees need to make in order for the organization to thrive?
You can you accomplish these and more by becoming a certified International Cultural Engagement Specialist™!
By the end of this certification program,
you will be empowered to:
- 1Become recognized as the resident Engagement Expert in your company
- 2Be a change agent in your organization to create a great working environment and company culture
- 3Help people discover their passion and feel more motivated at work
- 4Engage more meaningfully with your colleagues in and out of work
- 5Bring out the best in people—inspire them!
- 6Increase engagement and retain top talent
- 7Increase the performance and productivity of your employees
- 8Elevate your employer brand and be proud of the company where you work
- 9Make the world a better place because people are happier and having more fun!
- 10Find deeper meaning in exploring WHY you do what you do
- 11Develop stronger connections with customers and turn them into Raving Fans!
- 12Create your legacy by making a difference in the lives of the people you work with – Make this your mission!
How will this be accomplished? By learning and implementing the key skills that lead to employee engagement and cultural development within your organization, you will establish yourself as the Cultural Engagement Expert.
Based on the international bestselling book, Engage! Your Step By Step Guide To Creating A Workplace That You, Your Co-Workers, and Your Customers Love, this 14-module program provides the key tools and techniques to help you transform your organization.
By the end of ICES™ Online, you will
understand how to:
- 1Work within an organization to create engagement
- 2Foster a culture that people are excited to be a part of
- 3Gain an elevated perspective of the science behind engagement and motivation of employees
- 4Receive inspiring tools and ideas that you can implement within your organization
- 5Be able to ignite the passions of the employees
- 6Empower the employees to be a part of creating an amazing company culture
- 7Increase high performance
- 8Have an action plan ready to implement and create a positive impact within your organization
By getting the ICES™ certification, you will increase your professional credibility within your organization as the International Cultural Engagement Specialist. On top of that, you will earn SHRM and HRCI recertification credits which increase your credibility as an HR specialist as well.
In this program you will specifically learn and apply:
- Major Global Trends affecting the way we do business today
- Disengagement: the costs and negative impacts on employees and businesses
- Major Motivators to ignite a workforce
- The Science behind Engagement
- The Importance of Trust and Authenticity
- The 5 Cultural Keys to creating an Amazing Company
- Why Purpose and Values matter to creating Sustainable Engagement
- Building a Cultural Engagement Action Plan
- Implementing “Cultural Hacking” techniques
- And much, much more!
How do you know if
ICES™ Online is right for you?
This program is designed for company leaders and pioneers who:
- Want to create a cultural transformation
- Are ready to increase employee engagement
- Will work strategically to increase high performance
- Have a desire to implement tools and systems to improve company culture and increase employee engagement
- Are motivated by personal and professional growth
- Are interested in sharpening skills related to Human Resources and Internal Communications
- Have a passion for engagement
It’s simple: your registration and participation can help you become your company’s most important leader and most powerful tool to increase employee engagement and happiness and improve your company’s bottom line.
What do you get with your ICES™
A 5 Week Training with 14 Modules of Robust Training Content:
You’ll get over 15 hours of training videos that will take you through each facet of understanding the importance of engagement and how you can become a change agent to improve it within your company.
Here is how the course breaks down: (click each part to expand)
Part One: The Foundation
- Module 1: Disruptive Changes & Global Trends
- Module 2: Why Engagement Matters
Part Two: The Science Behind Engagement
- Module 3: The Science Behind Engagement: How to Build Trust, Change Behaviors & Habits, Positive Conversations
Part Three: The Inner Work
- Module 4: Passion in Business & The 4 Triggers
- Module 5: Purpose: How to Use It As a Tool for Engagement
- Module 6: Collaboration
- Module 7: Creativity
Part Four: On The Ground
- Module 8: Feet On The Ground
- Module 9: Connection
Part Five: Putting It All Together
- Module 10: Celebration
- Module 11: Contribution
- Module 12: The Engagement Activities
- Module 13: The ICES 30 Day C.A.P.E.
- Module 14: Final Exam
Access to the exclusive Evoloshen Academy ICES Certified Professional Network
The Evoloshen Academy ICES Certified Professional Network is a private LinkedIn group that will be a key component of your success.
You’ll be able to interact with us and other professionals who are completing the ICES™ training, ask questions and get support from the community while you work on implementing what you’ve learned. Having a 24-7 resource like this at your disposal is absolutely priceless.
One of the biggest benefits of this community is that you’ll be able to form genuine friendships and lasting contacts.
Monthly Live Q&A Call
Each month, we will host Q&A calls for participants on the program. This is a great opportunity to get your questions answered live, get further insights on the core training material and ultimately improve your understanding and implementation of the training.
If you can’t make it live to the calls, no problem! We post recordings of each call within 24 hours. You can also post questions ahead of calls in the LinkedIn community.
What Is the Cost?
The more important question is what is the cost of your company’s engagement dilemma?
You can calculate that with the following formula:
A company’s cost of employee disengagement:
(Number of Employees) X (Percentage of Disengaged Employees) X (Your Average Employee Salary) X 1/3
Let’s say your company has 1,000 employees, and your company falls in line with the average of 85% employee disengagement and that your average employee salary is $30,000. This formula calculates the annual cost of your employee disengagement at a staggering $8.5 million!
Imagine even if you were simply able to improve employee engagement to 50%. All of a sudden, that $8.5 million annual cost becomes $4.25 million, a savings of $4.25 million to your company.
This training could easily cost you $50,000, but we’re not charging $50,000. Or $20,000. Or $10,000. Or even $5,000.
As a token of appreciation for you getting in on the inaugural opening of the ICES™ Online Certification Program, you can get this valuable certification and training experience at the one-time cost of only $1,995.
Yes, that’s less than 0.1% of the savings from transforming your company’s employee engagement in that example we gave.
Get Immediate Access When Registering
Don’t forget: ICES™ Online has been pre-approved for recertification credits by both SHRM and the HR Certification Institute. You walk away from this training not only with the expertise and understanding needed to transform your company’s engagement, but also valuable recertification credits.
Here’s what people are saying about our engagement training and publications…
- Evoloshen’s groundbreaking ICES Training is an elite program that provides a true holistic approach to driving employee engagement in the 21st century workplace. Karin, I can’t thank you enough for approaching me on LinkedIn and extending the invitation to become a Joy Bringer!
- Great to dive into the ICES Online Certification training. You had me on the first slide! so Yes, exiting times ahead!
- The ICES Certification program was a great course! It included a combination of hard facts together with valuable actions, suggestions and discussions around engagement. I walked away feeling very enthusiastic and passionate about it. I feel ready to spread this and make a difference.
- What I got most of this training is how important it is to have the employee workforce engage and the negative aspects of having it disengage. It was also great to see, realize and learn all the different ways of making or engaging the workforce.
- I would definitely recommend this training. It gave me a lot of new ideas and energy. I’m already implementing a few of our group exercises with great results
- I loved the ICES training! I got great insights and clear actions points to drive forward. I’m very grateful being part of this really great group.
- Although I’ve worked with engagement for some time, I was amazed to learn more about the science behind Engagement and how important our behaviours are for an organization! I was very inspired and got hands on advice that I can really put into action.
- Companies and organizations need this! It is impressive to understand the connections and get the knowledge in how you can engage employees in a tangible way transform an organization.
- I would absolutely recommend this training to everybody thinking about the future and wanting their company/organization to grow. I believe the course brought great content, information and actions that all companies should have.
- The best parts for me were the science behind all the lessons and examples on how to implement an engagement action plan. Second part which I really loved is when we as a group created the CAPE for our organization. I really recommend this course because it has a purpose, very good flow and concrete examples
- What I got most out of the ICES training was the combination of their tools that are intuitive and very useful as well as being provided the space to use this tools during the course to create an action plan for my team. The approach of learning by doing cannot be underestimated.I would definitely recommend this course to others if they are interested in HR or are even remotely interested in creating a more purposeful environment for the peers in their organizations.–
Evoloshen: Bringing Joy to the workplace with a new business model through innovation with corporate training and cultural hacking.
While many look at global problems like economic growth, workforce effectiveness, employee turnover, chronic skills gaps,…and focus their time and energy fixing the problem, we take a different approach. How? By embodying the philosophy of the great scientist and awesome futurist, Buckminster Fuller who once said: “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
And that’s exactly what we’re doing—helping our clients to create an engaging and purposeful business culture where employees are thriving.
We work with our client companies to build new engaging models that make today’s problematic models obsolete, and at the heart of our approach is “culture hacking.” Thus, “culture hacking” is the art of involving people and education in smart effective ways to rapidly “recode” and advance culture, altering in the process the behaviors of everyday individuals to make them adopt smarter practices that elevate their lives.
Karin Volo, an expert in engagement, career, personal and organizational development, is known as the Chief Joy Bringer. She is a co-author of the international best selling book, Engage! With 15+ years experience working with international Fortune 500 companies on two continents, she has insights on business building, cultural transformation, and high performance. Karin works with cultural development, employee engagement, leadership mentoring, professional inspirational speaking and writing. She uses her professional skills and draws from her personal experiences to help individuals and companies thrive.
She is the best selling author of 1,352 Days: An Inspirational Journey From Jail To Joy, the Bringing Joy children’s series, a regular blogger on Huffington Post, a faculty member at the Institute for Inspired Organizational Cultures, and an expert judge on employee engagement in both the UK and the US. Karin’s passion is helping people better their lives through sharing all she has learned on her own journey. Her purpose is bringing
joy to the workplace.